buttons

Image Map

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Stampin' Up Online Card Class using Waterfront Stamp Set



To view on YouTube, click HERE.




Hi everyone! I'm so excited to introduce my next online class to you. The way my online classes will work is that if you decide you want to join the class, you will email me at christinemriley@gmail.com to sign up for the class. You will send payment via PayPal for the supplies (only the catalog items, in this case, the Waterfront stamp set and the Balmy Blue, Garden Green, and Crumb Cake ink pads. You will then receive from me for free with your order all of the supplies needed to create 6 cards, two each of three designs. You can see the free supplies you will be getting in the video above. I need you to please email me by noon EST on Monday, July 16, 2018 if you want to take the class. That way, I can place the order with Stampin Up, and then create your class packets and get everything shipped to you. I will ship the class items to you on Monday, July 23, 2018. The total cost of this class is $41.29 for the bundle and ink pads (this is the exact cost from the catalog) plus $8 shipping for me to ship the products and class materials to you for a total of $49.29. Along with the products and class materials, you will also get access to an exclusive class video wherein I will teach you step by step how to create the six cards. I will also provide you with a PDF document which will show step by step how to create the six cards. **If you would like to substitute any of the ink pads (say for example you already have the Crumb Cake ink pad and wish to get something else, just include that in your email. You can also add to your order if you like, just email me what you'd like to add and I'll place the order for you once you PayPal me the cost of the order.  Also, as I state in the video, for one of the cards in the class, we will be using aqua painters.  If you would like to add that to your order, please tell me that in the email as well.
**If you are already a demonstrator or have another demonstrator that you would like to purchase from but you are interested in the videos for this class, for $10, you will get access to the class materials and an email copy of the PDF file. Just send me an email at christinemriley@gmail.com if you would like to utilize this option. Thanks so much, I think you will really love this class!!! :)  Hugs!Hugs, Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment