buttons

Image Map

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Creating a Sweet Card Using the Little Elephant Bundle from Stampin' Up


To view on YouTube, click HERE.

Hi everyone!  For today's card, I just had to use the Little Elephant bundle from Stampin' Up!  This bundle is so adorable and really very versatile.  Here are some pictures of my card:



To create today's card, I first started with a piece of scrap Whisper White cardstock.  I stamped my elephant on the cardstock with Basic Gray ink and then again in Gorgeous Grape. I punched the Gray elephant out with my punch, then just the ear part of the Gorgeous Grape elephant with the punch.  I popped the Grape ear onto the elephant with a mini dimensional :)  Next, I cut a square of Whisper White cardstock out using my Stitched Shapes framelit dies.  I stamped the fun stripey image with Granny Apple Green onto the bottom of the square.  Next, I stamped the little Thank You balloon with Gorgeous Grape ink, then tied a small bow at the end with Whisper White Baker's Twine and then thread that twine to the ear of the elephant and secured it under the trunk with a mini glue dot.  I then adhered some dimensionals on the back of the rest of the elephant and stuck him down.  I then adhered the Whisper White panel to a scalloped Gorgeous Grape square cut out using the Layering Squares Framelit dies.  I then ran a piece of Granny Apple Green cardstock (measuring 5 1/4" by 4") through my Big Shot using my polka dot embossing folder.  I adhered that to a Thick Whisper White card base (measuring 8 1/2" by 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4").  I then cut a strop of Granny Apple Green cardstock at 4 1/4" by 1" and then stamped my sentiment with Granny Apple Green ink. Next, I cut a piece of Basic Gray cardstock to 4 1/4" by 3 1/4" and then stamped some flowers right above where I planned to adhere the Granny Apple Green cardstock (I stamped them with Gorgeous Grape ink).  I adhered that panel to the card base, then adhered the square panel with dimensionals.  For some finishing touches, I added a striped Gorgeous Grape ribbon and Glitter Enamel Dots in the Granny Apple Green Color.  What do you think?

I will be doing my next online card class with this bundle so make sure to stop back by later today for a video and blog post that explains the class in detail.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  I'll link below all the products I used to create this card.  Thanks again!
Hugs, Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment