buttons

Image Map

Monday, July 9, 2018

Creating an Easy Floral Card with Stampin' Up's Varied Vases Bundle





To view on YouTube, click HERE.

Hi everyone!  For today's card, I just had to play with Stampin' Up's Varied Vases stamp set again.  I love this set!  It's so easy to use and really enables you go create some gorgeous finished projects.  Here's a couple pictures of my card:



To create today's card, I first cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock to 4 1/4" by 3 1/4 inches.  I then used my T-ruler to draw a straight line across the bottom of the panel, and then stamped the little motif with Highland Heather ink.  Next, I stamped my three vases onto some scratch Whisper White cardstock and punched them out with the coordinating Vases Builder punch (they were stamped with Gorgeous Grape ink).  Next, I stamped my stems and my flowers (stems were stamped in Pear Pizzazz, Flowers were stamped in Highland Heather, and then added the vases with dimensioanls.  The purple flowers on the right side were stamped with Highland Heather and Gorgeous Grape and the sentiment was stamped with Gorgeous Grape.  I then adhered the Whisper White panel to a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock cut at 4 1/2" by 3 1/2".  I wound some Gorgeous Grape Mini Striped Ribbon along the bottom of the panel and the added a knot.  Next, I took a piece of Gorgeous Grape cardstock cut at 5 1/4" by 4" and ran it through my Big Shot with my Ruffled Textured Dynamics Embossing Folder.  I then adhered that to a Crumb Cake card base, cut at 8 1/2" by 5 1/2 and scored at 4 1/4".  I then adhered the stamped panel to the card base with dimensionals.  For a finishing touch, I added some rhinestones.  Super easy and fun! :)

Well, that's it from me today.  I'll link below all the products I used to make this card.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Hugs!
Hugs,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment