buttons

Image Map

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Creating a Simple Card using Stampn' Up's Varied Vases Bundle







To view on YouTube, click HERE.







Hi everyone!  Today, I have a simple but sweet card I put together using the Varied Vases stamp set and the Vases Builder punch from Stampin' Up (these come together as a bundle if you wish to buy them together and save 10%).  To create today's card, I first cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock with my Stitched Shapes framelit dies using the largest square available in the set.  I then stamped my vases with Coastal Cabana ink onto Coastal Cabana cardstock and then punched the vases out with the Vases Builder punch.  Next, I temporarily placed the punched vases on the square Whisper White panel to get placement right, then I stamped my flower and stem using Coastal Cabana ink.  Next, I stamped the inside of the flower using Melon Mambo ink.  Next, I punched a leaf and a tulip top from the punch from Coastal Cabana and Melon Mambo cardstock, respectively.  I then adhered the square panel to a scalloped square I cut from the Layering Squares framelit dies and then adhered the vases to the panel and the tulip using dimensionals and mini dimensionals respectively.  The sentiment was stamped using Melon Mambo ink.

Next, I created my card base out of Thick Whisper White carestock (it measures 8 1/2" by 5 1/2" and is scored at 4 1/4").  I then cut a piece of Coastal Cabana cardstock and 4" by 5 1/4".  I then cut a piece of designer series paper from the Brights DSP pack (this is Melon Mambo) at 2" by 5 1/4".  I then wound some Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon behind the Coastal Cabana cardstock and then adhered that piece to the card base.  I  added a bow to the ribbon, then added my square panel to the card base using dimensionals.  Just a sweet but simple card that took very little time to put together.

I hope you enjoyed today's card and video tutorial.  My next online class will be using this Varied Vases bundle and I will be posting the video and blog post for that class later today so make sure to check back for that.  I will link below all of the products I used to make today's card.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.
Hugs, Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment