buttons

Image Map

Monday, July 23, 2018

Creating a Sweet Card using Stampin' Up's P.S. You're the Best Stamp Set


To view on YouTube, click HERE.

Hi everyone!  I'm excited to share today's card with you.  It's a super simple card design and takes no time at all to put together, but I really like the results and I hope you do to.  Here's a couple pictures:



I first stamped the cute typewriter from the P.S. You're the Best stamp set in Coastal Cabana ink onto some scrap Whisper White cardstock and then cut it out with my paper snips.  I then stamped my sentiment and the heart with Crumb Cake ink onto the typing paper.  Next, I took a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock (measuring 3 3/4" by 5") and stamped the smudge background image from the stamp set into the bottom right corner with Crumb Cake ink..  I then grabbed my Swirly Scribbles Thinlit dies and cut out the large swirly circle using my Silver Glimmer paper (I used my Precision Base Plate to cut this out).  I then adhered the glimmer circle to the Crumb Cake cardstock and then adhered the Crumb Cake to a Coastal Cabana card base (which measures 8 1/2" by 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4").  Next, I took a strip of Coastal Cabana cardstock and cut it to 1" wide.  I used my Triple Step Banner Punch to punch a banner, then trimmed the piece to 1".  I then wound some Linen Thread around it and adhered it to the top right hand corner of the Crumb Cake cardstock.  Next, I put some dimensionals on the back of my typewriter and then wound some silver metallic thread along the back, then stuck it down to the card front.  For a finishing touch, I added some rhinestones.  What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today and I thank you so much as always for stopping by.  I will link below to all the products I used to create this card. Hugs!

Hugs, Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment