buttons

Image Map

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Stampin' Up Blended Seasons Online Card Class



To view on YouTube, click HERE.

Hi everyone!  It's Tuesday so that means that it's time for me to announce this week's online card class! :)  This week's class uses the limited edition Blended Seasons Bundle!!!  This bundle will only be available from August 1-August 31, or while supplies lasts so you definitely want to pick this one up.  It's so gorgeous and the framelits dies that coordinate are absolutely fabulous!  This class will use the new Assortment 2 watercolor pencils too.  The video above shows everything you will be getting in this class.


Starting August 1, for every $50 you spend, you will receive $5 in Bonus Bucks you can use for product in September.  So, this class will get you some free money to use in September :)  Now, let's get to the class!


Here's a picture of the items that come in the class.


And here are some cards I received as part of a demonstrator swap using this gorgeous bundle.  Also, here's a video I did using this stamp set to create my swap card:


To view on YouTube, click HERE.


Class information:
The way my online classes will work is that if you decide you want to join the class, you will email me at christinemriley@gmail.com to sign up for the class. You will send payment via PayPal for the supplies (only the catalog items, in this case, the Blended Seasons bundle and the Watercolor Pencils Assortment 2).  ***You will need your own Staz On Jet Black ink pad for this class (if you'd like to add one to your order, just let me know in your email). You will then receive from me for free with your order all of the supplies needed to create 6 cards, two each of three designs. You can see the free supplies you will be getting in the video above. I need you to please email me by noon EST on Monday, August 6, 2018 if you want to take the class. That way, I can place the order with Stampin Up, and then create your class packets and get everything shipped to you. I will ship the class items to you the week of August 13, 2018. The total cost of this class is $84.25 for the bundle and ink pads (this is the exact cost from the catalog) plus $5 shipping for me to ship the products and class materials to you for a grand total of $89.25 (I know this class is pricey, but you will qualify for my August promotion and you will also get some Bonus Bucks in the month of August!!!!  For every $50 you spend on product, you earn $5 in Bonus Bucks, which you can redeem in September).  Along with the products and class materials, you will also get access to an exclusive class video wherein I will teach you step by step how to create the six cards. I will also provide you with a PDF document which will show step by step how to create the six cards.  You can also add to your order if you like, just email me what you'd like to add and I'll place the order for you once you PayPal me the cost of the order.
**If you are already a demonstrator but you are interested in the videos for this class, for $15, you will get access to the video, the class materials and an email copy of the PDF file. Just send me an email at christinemriley@gmail.com if you would like to utilize this option. Thanks so much, I think you will really love this class!!! :)  Hugs! Hugs, Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment