buttons

Image Map

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Creating a Fun, Sweet Card with Stampin' Up's Love you to Pieces Bundle




To view on YouTube, click here HERE.

Hi everyone!  For today's card, I just had to play with the new Love You to Pieces Bundle from Stampin' Up!  This set is so versatile and I have a ton of ideas going through my head.  I'll be doing my next online card class using this bundle so stay tuned for a new blog post and video explaining all about that next class later today.  Here are some pictures of today's card:



To create today's card, I first stamped my sentiment on a piece of Whisper White cardstock and then used the heart puzzle die cut from the Puzzle Pieces Thinlits dies to cut it out.  I set that aside for a moment and then took a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock and embossed the large puzzle image from the die set.  You can cut these puzzle pieces out like normal, or you can emboss the image into your cardstock using the new Big Shot Embossing Mats from Stampin' Up.  These mats have a very low price point and give us so many more options now for using our dies.  I embossed the large puzzle onto my Crumb Cake, then cut it out like normal from some Flirty Flamingo cardstock and put some puzzle pieces aside.  Next, I adhered my Crumb Cake embossed puzzle panel to a piece of Whisper White cardstock cut at 3 3/4" by 3 3/4".  I adhered my heart puzzle pieces with the sentiment to the top of my embossed panel with dimensionals and mini dimensionals, then popped up three Flirty Flamingo puzzle pieces with dimensionals.  I then cut a piece of Flirty Flamingo cardstock to 5 1/4" by 4" and then cut a piece of designer paper in Crumb Cake from the Neutrals 6x6 designer series paper pad to 5 1/4" by 2".  I adhered that to the Flirty Flamingo and then wove some White Baker's twine along the side.  Next, I adhered the panel to my Crumb Cake card base (which measures 8 1/2 by 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4.  I then adhered my puzzle panel with dimensionals to the card base.  For a finishing touch, I added some pearls.  And that's it.  Just a super easy but super fun and sweet card :)

Thank you so much as always for stopping by.  I'll link below all the products that were used to make today's card.  Also, don't forget to stop by later today for all the info on my next online card class, which will be using this bundle.  Huge Hugs!

Hugs, Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment