buttons

Image Map

Sunday, July 8, 2018

Huge Stampin' Up! Promotions for the Month of July!!!!!




To view on YouTube, click HERE.


Hi everyone!  I wanted to do a quick video to explain some amazing promotions Stampin' Up is having this month as well as my own personal promotion.  First up, we are having a Buy Three, Get One Free sale on select designer series paper.  I list for you in the video which papers are included in the sale and you can also see a list of designer series papers included in the flier above.
Our second promotion is absolutely amazing!!!!  If you join my team during the month of July, not only do you get your normal starter kit (which is $125 worth of product for $99, including shipping) but you also get in addition to that, 10 free ink pads from a color family of your choice!!!  Remember, Stampin' Up  just did a color revamp so this is an amazing time to join SU!  As I say in the video, I'm happy to welcome any type of new demonstrator to my team. If you would like to join just for the discount as a hobby demonstrator, I'm delighted to have you and there will be absolutely no pressure from me whatsoever to sell product or run this as a business.  However, if you want to join and run this as a business, which is what I'm doing, I'm here for you in that capacity as well, as is my upline, who is very successful with SU and is absolutely amazing.  I'll have a link below to join my team, I'd love to have you!!!!! Finally, my personal promotion this month, if you spend $50 with me this month, I will send you as a thank you gift, a spool of Silver and Pool Party Bakers Twine, which is super gorgeous.

Okay, that's it guys, thanks so much for watching this quick informational video.  All links you may need are below:

Shop Stampin Up any time Join My Team

No comments:

Post a Comment