buttons

Image Map

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Stampin' Up July Paper Pumpkin plus Huge Paper Pumpkin Promotion!!!



To view on YouTube, click HERE.

Hi everyone!  In today's video, I wanted to share July's completed Paper Pumpkin kit with you (I also complete a few elements on camera with you as well).  Here's a couple pictures of this month's kit:



How cute is this kit?!?!  I think these little baskets would make great teacher gifts for back to school time.  I also wanted to let you guys know that if you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin between now and August 10, you get 50% off your first back (which would make it less than $10)!!!!!  That's a fantastic deal!


If you have any questions about Paper Pumpkin, feel free to contact me, or you can sign right up HERE (or click the "Join Paper Pumpkin" tab at the top of my blog).  Thanks so much as always for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today's video :)
Hugs, Christine


No comments:

Post a Comment