buttons

Image Map

Monday, July 16, 2018

Creating a Watercolor Wash Background on your Cards



To view on YouTube, click HERE.

Hi everyone!  For today's marathon video, I have a fun watercolor wash technique to share with you guys as well as some tips on heat embossing on watercolor paper and some tips on using the Stamparatus.  Here are some pictures of today's cards:





How fun are these cards?!?!  I just couldn't stop making watercolor backgrounds :)  I created the watercolor backgrounds on watercolor paper using various Stampin' Up inks and my larger aqua painter.  I then squirted some water on to create the splotchy effect.  I then let that dry and then stamped the images from Stampin' Up's Enjoy Life stamp set, first in Versamark ink, then with Memento tuxedo black ink and then sprinkled with Clear embossing powder to get that fun embossed look.  I used coordinating cardstocks and card bases for my cards and also added some rhinestones.  I'll link below all of the supplies I used to make these cards.  I know today's video was kind of long, but I really hope you enjoyed it and will give these techniques a try :)

Thanks so much for stopping by! Big Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment