buttons

Image Map

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Last Day to Join My Team and Get Ten Free Ink Pads!!!!!


I can't let today go by without reminding you guys one more time of this amazing promotion available from Stampin' Up!  If you join my team by midnight MST tonight, you get your starter kit ($125 worth of product for $99) plus TEN FREE INK PADS from a color family of your choice!!!!!  Remember, Stampin' Up just did a color revamp and changed the configuration of their ink pads and ink so now is the time to get these new ink pads.  You get all of this for $99 and you don't even have to pay shipping!!!!

To be a demonstrator, you DO NOT have to sell products or host parties or do anything at all if you join my team.  Once on my team, you get a 20% discount on all Stampin Up supplies.  After a certain amount, you then get 25% off!!!  You do have to meet a minimum every quarter, but if you don't, no big deal, you just become inactive and go back to being one of my awesome customers :)

So hurry, the clock is ticking.  If you have any questions, email me at christinemriley@gmail.com.  To join my team, click here: JOIN MY TEAM

Hugs, Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment