buttons

Image Map

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Join My Stampin' Up Team - Huge Promotion!!!!!


JOIN MY TEAM HERE!!!!!

Hi everyone!  I just wanted to pop on and remind everyone that if you join my Stampin' Up team by July 31st, not only will you get your normal starter kit, which includes $125 worth of product for $99 with free shipping, but you will also get ten free ink pads from the color family of your choice!!!!!  This is an amazing promotion and one I've never seen before so I just had to let you guys know about it, you don't want to miss this.  There are often lots of questions about what exactly it means to become a demonstrator so I'm going to answer some of those questions below.

Frequently asked question about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator:
Question: I don’t like doing sales, so how can I be a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator?

Answer: You do not have to make any sales to anyone else; becoming a demonstrator can be for you alone to enjoy stamping/card making/scrapbooking. Becoming a demonstrator automatically gives you a 20% discount on your Stampin' Up! purchases. Who doesn't appreciate a discount?

Question: What are the minimums? And what happens if I don’t meet them? Do I have to pay back $$ to Stampin’ Up!?

Answer: If you take advantage of the free family of ink pads included with your starter kit when you join my team before the end of July, you will have until December 31st to make your $300 minimum. Thereafter it is $300 per quarter (every 3 months). Nothing happens if you don't meet your minimum - you will simply no longer be a demonstrator.

Question: I don’t usually like what comes in the “Starter kits” for things like this.
Answer: YOU get to select the items that come in your starter kit. You can choose any items you wish from the current catalog that total $125 and you pay only $99 plus any applicable tax - shipping is free. From now until the end of July you will also choose an entire family of ink pads (neutrals, subtles, brights, regals or in colors, a $67.50 value). What this means is that you get product worth $192.50 for only $99!!! This is the absolute best deal I have ever seen since becoming a demonstrator in 2015. You have nothing to lose....come and join my team; I would love to welcome you!!!

It would be an honor to have you on my team!!!!  To join my team, simply click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment