buttons

Image Map

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Peace: Brand New Christmas Stampin' Up! Card

Hi everyone and Happy Tuesday!  I have a different take on the Reason for the Season Stamp Set from Stampin' Up! and I'm so excited to share it with you.



When I first posted a card with this set, I used all four components of the stamp (the outline, then the three pieces you see on this card).  But without using the outline this time, it gives it a different, but still very elegant and fun, look.  I also embossed the sentiment with gold embossing powder which I thought was a nice touch.  What do you think?

Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  I'll link all the products used to make this card below. 

Inky Hugs,

Christine
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
And here's what's on sale this week:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment