buttons

Image Map

Monday, September 28, 2015

Sweet Fall Card Using Stampin' Up! Products

Hi everyone and Happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I have a super cute fall card to share with you today using all brand new products from Stampin' Up!



I just can't get enough of the Thankful Forest Friends stamp set in the 2015 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog.  Look how cute this little bear is! :)  I first took a piece of Whisper White cardstock and stamped a stamp from the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set in Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive cardstock for a background look.  I then pulled out my Into the Woods design paper (also from the 2015 Holiday Catalog) and created two banners using my Banner Punch.  I then stamped the cute bear in Early Espresso and cut him out with my circle framelits.  I added some green dots from the Regals dot set.  What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  I'll link all the products below.  Huge hugs!

Inky Hugs,

Christine
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment