buttons

Image Map

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Halloween Is On Its Way!

Hi everyone and happy Saturday! I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. Sorry for the late post today.  I had a wonderful card class which was so much fun, but it put me a bit behind.  I have a super fun card to share with you today so I'll get right to it:

 

For my card today, I inked up these adorable images from the brand new Howl-o-ween Treat stamp set from Stampin' Up!  I then cut them out using the Boo to You framelits which coordinate perfectly.  I embossed my own with clear embossing powder and my pumpkin and the hat with Iridescent Ice embossing powder.  Here's a close up so you can really see the embossing:
 


And another view:


What do you think?  Well, that's it from me today.  I'll link below all the products I used to make this card.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.

Inky Hugs,

Christine

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment