buttons

Image Map

Friday, September 4, 2015

Autumn Wishes - Video Showcasing Brand New Stampin' Up! Products!

Hi everyone and Happy Friday! I'm so excited for the long weekend. I have a Stampin' Up! class I'm teaching on Saturday and then I hope to spend the rest of the weekend crafting and doing some fun activities with my little munchkin :)

If you saw my post yesterday, you saw some of the brand new products available in the 2015 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog.  I have a video for you today showing you how to use some of those new products and also a new card.  Here's the video:



And here's the card I made:



What do you think?  Thank you so much as always for stopping by.  I will link below all the products I used to create this project.

Inky Hugs,

Christine

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment