buttons

Image Map

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Congratulations - New card using Stampin' Up! products

Hi everyone and Happy Wednesday!  We're half way through the work week, yay! :)  I have a good friend I needed to send a congratulations card to so I whipped this one up.  Here it is:



I really wanted something bright and cheery so this is what I came up with.  I used the Dahlia background stamp in Melon Mambo, added some Tempting Turquoise design paper and cardstock, and them some sequins and rhinestones.  The new fine tip glue pen in the 2015 hoiday catalog is perfect for adhereing the sequins!  This is a must have glue pen, I love it!   I finished it off with a Melon Mambo ribbon and natural elements wood word, which I dipped in Melon Mambo ink.  What do you think?

Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  I'll link all the products below.  Huge hugs!

Inky Hugs,

Christine
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment