buttons

Image Map

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Love Bug - Watercoloring Using Brand New Product from Stampin' Up!'s 2016 Occasions Catalog

Hi everyone! I'm so sorry it's been so long since I've posted.  It seemed I couldn't keep myself or my little one well and then there were the holidays.  Then we started the new year with more sickies (my three year old has been so sick, poor baby!)  But I'm glad to say we're all on the mend and I'm ready to dive back into my blog and sharing Stampin' Up!'s amazing products with you.

As you probably know, it's Sale-A-Bration time!  That means, for ever $50 you spend between now and March 31 (and that can be $50 on anything from any catalog), you get to pick a free item from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.  There are so many wonderful stamp sets, paper packs, and even vellum in the Sale-A-Bration catalog.  Plus, the brand new Occasions Catalog has so many wonderful goodies in it!  It truly is an exciting time for Stampin' Up!  If you'd like to request a free copy of the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs, please send me an email at christinemriley@gmail.com and I'm happy to send them out to you.  So, without further adieu, let me share my project for today using a brand new stamp set from the Occasions Catalog.


How adorable are these images!  The stamps are from the brand new Beautiful Ride stamp set.  I used my Blender Pens and inks to color the image.  All the supplies I used are listed below.  I hope you like it :)

Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Huge hugs!

Hugs,

Christine

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment: