buttons

Image Map

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Peace Be With You

Hi everyone!  Happy First Day of September!  Don't forget, you can begin ordering today from the brand new 2015 Stampin Up! Holiday Catalog!  Click HERE to go shopping! :) For my card today, I'm using a brand new stamp set from the holiday catalog.  Here's my card:



For today's card, I used two different stamping techniques, two step stamping (for the actual poinsettia images in the stamp set, and triple step stamping (for the multi layer look).  I will link for you below all the products I used to create this card.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Inky Hugs,

Christine



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. I just made this card and it is even more beautiful IRL. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete