buttons

Image Map

Friday, September 18, 2015

Have a Happy Halloween!: New Stampin' Up products! :)

Hi everyone and Happy Friday!  I'm so glad the weekend is almost here, it's been a crazy week!  I created a new card today using brand new products from the 2015 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog.  Here it is:



For my card today, I used this adorable brand new Happy Scenes stamp set from Stampin' Up!  It coordinates perfectly with the Hearth and Home Framelits dies.  I colored the scene with a Blender Pen and some sponge daubers, then cut everything out and created my card.  The paper is from the Happy Hauntings DP set.  I added some Iced Rhinestones and some twine for some finishing touches.  What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  I'll link below all the products I used to create this card.

Inky Hugs,

Christine
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


1 comment:

  1. Oh this is really cute!!! I just ordered Happy Scenes from my Stampin up lady! !!!

    ReplyDelete