buttons

Image Map

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Merry Everything - Brand New Holiday Card Using Stampin' Up! Products

Hi everyone and Happy Thursday!  I hope you are all having a wonderful week.  I have a brand new card to share with you today using lots of goodies from the brand new Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog. 



I love the new Edgelits in the 2015 Holiday Catalog!  I brayered my background using Soft Sky, Marina Mist, and Night of Navy.  I added snowflakes from the Wonderland stamp set using Craft White ink.  The sentiment is from the Jingle All the Way stamp set, which coordinates perfectly with the Edgelit dies.  I added some embellishments and a ribbon to finish it off.  What do you think?
That's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  I'll link all the products below.

Inky Hugs,

Christine
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


1 comment: