buttons

Image Map

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Spooky! - New Stampin' Up! Halloween Card

Hi everyone and Happy Thursday! We almost made it to Friday and the weekend! :) I have a super fun card to share with you today using some new goodies from the 2015 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog.



How cute is this card!  It is SO simple to make too.  All I did was run the Crumb Cake panel through the Big Shot using the brand new Woodlands Textured Embossing Folder. I used a sponge dauber and some Crumb Cake ink to really enhance the trees. I then used the coordinating Among the Branches Stamp Set to create the spooky images on the trees and the sentiment panel.  What do you think? 

Well, that's it from me today, thanks so much as always for stopping by.  I'll link for you below all the products I used to create this fun card. 

Inky Hugs,

Christine

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment