buttons

Image Map

Monday, September 14, 2015

Stampin' Up! Forest Friends Thank You Card

Hi everyone and Happy Monday! So sorry my post is so late today, the day got away from me. Here's my card:


For my card today, I just had to use the Thankful Forest Friends stamp set, I love this set!  I stamped the border twice after first coloring the images and then blowing on it.  This lets me get the different colors on the stamp.  I stamped the bear in Early Espresso and used my Lots of Labels Framelits to cut everything out.  The cute sentiment is from Sassy Salutations stamp set in the main catalog.  I added the gorgeous Whisper White ribbon as well.  The DP is from the Into the Woods DP stack.  What do you think? 

Well, that's it from me today, thanks so much as always for stopping by.  I'll link below all the products I used to create this card.

Inky Hugs,

Christine

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment