buttons

Image Map

Monday, September 3, 2018

Thank You Card using Stampin' Up's Brand New Country Home stamp set and lots of other goodies from the 2018 Holiday Catalog


To view on YouTube, click HERE.

Hi everyone!  For today's card, I decided to play with a bunch of new products from the brand new 2018 Stampin' Up Holiday Catalog.  Don't forget, the catalog goes live on September 5th so mark the date on your calendar so you can get your orders in :)  Here are some pictures of today's card:



For today's card, I used the new Country Home stamp set from Stampin' Up.  This is a two step stamping stamp set, which you guys know I love :)  I stamped the image on a piece of Thick Whisper White cardstock (I find Thick Whisper White is best for coloring with Stampin' Write markers) which measures 2 1/4 by 4".  I colored the image with my Stampin' Blends using the following colors (the video goes into great detail on how to use these awesome alcohol markers!): Light Smoky Slate, Dark Smoky Slate, Light Blackberry Bliss, Dark Blackberry Bliss, Light Old Olive, Dark Old Olive, and Light Cajun Craze and Dark Cajun Craze.  I also used the color lifter marker to erase any coloring outside of the lines mistakes.  I mounted the coloring panel onto a piece of Basic Gray cardstock that measures 2 1/2" by 4 1/4".  I the cut a piece of Blackberry Bliss cardstock to 4" by 5 1/4" and ran it through my Big Shot with the new Tin Tile Dynamic Textures Impressions Embossing Folder.  I then got a sponge dauber and my new Champagne Mist shimmer paint and lightly daubed the paint onto the embossed cardstock.  I then adhered that to a Basic Gray card base measuring 11" by 4 1/4", scored at 5 1/2".  I then added some of the brand new chicken wire to either side of the colored panel and then popped the panel with dimensionals.  Finally, for a finishing touch, I added a beautiful bow using the Whisper White and silver ribbon.  What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today.  I'll link below to all of the products used to create this card.  Don't forget, you can begin ordering from the Holiday Catalog on September 5th and you can use your Bonus Bucks earned during the month of August at any time during the month of September.  Happy shopping! :)
Hugs,
Christine

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and I loved your video. It stayed on point and kept moving along; well done! TFS!

    ReplyDelete