buttons

Image Map

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Stampin' Up Cauldron Bubble Online Card Class



To view on YouTube, click HERE.



Hi everyone! I'm so excited to introduce my next online class to you. The way my online classes will work is that if you decide you want to join the class, you will email me at christinemriley@gmail.com to sign up for the class. I will invoice you and you will send payment via PayPal for the supplies (only the catalog items, in this case, just the Cauldron Bubble bundle). ***You will want to have your own Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad. If you would like to add this to your order, let me know in your email registering for the class. ***Also, one of the cards will be a class on coloring with Stampin' Write Markers. I'm not requiring that you purchase them for the class, but if you want to, these are the colors I used: Soft Suede Combo, Petal Pink combo, Highland Heather Combo, Basic Black combo, Mango Melody combo, Granny Apple Green Combo, Dark Daffodil Delight. If you want to add any of these alcohol markers to your order, just let me know in your email.
In exchange for purchasing the bundle (and anything else you may want to add), you will then receive from me for free with your order all of the supplies needed to create 6 cards, two each of three designs. You can see the free supplies you will be getting in the video above. I need you to please email me by noon EST on Monday, September 10, 2018 if you want to take the class. That way, I can place the order with Stampin Up, and then create your class packets and get everything shipped to you. I will ship the class items to you the week of September 17, 2018. The total cost of this class is $54.95 for the bundle (this is the exact cost from the catalog) plus $5 shipping for me to ship the products and class materials to you for a grand total of $59.95. If you would like to add to your order, simply let me know that in the email you send signing up for the class. 
**If you are already a demonstrator but you are interested in the videos for this class, for $15, you will get access to the video, the class materials and an email copy of the instruction sheet. Just send me an email at christinemriley@gmail.com if you would like to utilize this option. Thanks so much, I think you will really love this class!!! :)  Hugs!

Hugs, Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment