buttons

Image Map

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Hello - Brand New Card Using Brand New Products from the 2016-2017 Stampin' Up! Catalog

Hi everyone and Happy Sunday!  I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!  I have a brand new card to share with you today using brand new proudcts from the brand new Stampin' Up! catalog!  I'm so excited to share this with you so here it is:


This card uses the brand new stamp set called Pop of Paradise.  I embossed the flamingo - here's a tip, you can emboss in any color with clear embossing powder; simply ink the image with Versamark ink then put it directly into the colored ink pad of your choosing, then sprinkle with clear embossing powder, then dry with your heat gun.  It's a really cool effect.  I also embossed the pineapples with gold embossing powder.  The DP is brand new as well, it's called Pop of Pink and it's gorgeous.  The baker's twine is also new, it's called thick Melon Mambo Baker's Twine and I love it!  I also embossed the sentiment in gold embossing powder and cut it out using the new nesting circle framelits.  I cut the flamingo and the gold glitter paper out using the Lots of Labels framelits.  What do you think?  Here are some more pictures that really show off the embossing:




I hope you are all super excited for this new catalog.  It's truly the best one yet!  Stop back tomorrow, I got my big catalog order in and I'm going to have a video for you showcasing the new goodies I got.  I'll also be doing a give away soon so stop back often :)  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.

Inky Hugs,

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment