buttons

Image Map

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Last Chance for Retiring Stampin' Up! Items

Hi everyone!!!!  So sorry for the lack of posting this Spring.  I do have a good excuse :)  On Friday, May 20th, my husband and I welcomed our second son into the world.  It was a tough pregnancy with some issues that cropped up, but I'm so happy to say that the little one and I are doing great.  I wanted to post a few cards I made while I was on bed rest (my husband set up a little work station in my room and I was able to get a few cards done).  Today at midnight is the last opportunity you'll have to get retiring Stampin' Up! items.  To see the entire list of retiring items, please click HERE.  And then, the brand new amazing catalog goes live at 5:00 a.m. EST this morning.  This catalog is the best I've seen to date, it's truly awesome.  If you have requested a catalog from me, they have all been mailed out  If you don't already have a demonstrator and would like a catalog, please click on the "Request a Catalog" tab above for instructions on how to request one.  Okay, onto my cards using some adorable retiring product:









That's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.

Hugs,

Christine



No comments:

Post a Comment