buttons

Image Map

Friday, June 24, 2016

Thinking of You - Super Simple Card Using Stampin' Up! products

Hi everyone and Happy Friday!  We made it! :)  This is my first week back to work after being on maternity leave so it's been a bit rough, but I'm so glad it's Friday and the weekend is almost here! :)  I have a super simple, easily duplicable card I wanted to share with you today.  This one was so easy to make, but really has that wow effect and I think would make someone's day to receive this in the mail. 



For this card, I used the "thinking of you" stamp from the Pop of Paradise stamp set (one of my favorites in the new catalog).  I first inked it in Versamark ink, then stamped it down and then heat embossed the image with gold embossing powder.  I then cut it out using the Sweet and Sassy heart framelits from the catalog.  I layered it with another heart cut out of Blushing Bride glimmer paper.  I added some gold thread as well.  I also used gold foil paper and new Blushing Bride ribbon.  What do you think? 

Thanks so much as alwys for stopping by.  I'll link for you below all the products I used to create this card.  Have a fabulous day! :)

Inky Hugs,

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment