buttons

Image Map

Sunday, June 26, 2016

A Stampin' Up! Happy Hello!

Hi everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  I have a fun card to share with you today using the brand new Swirly Bird stamp set from Stampin' Up!  (I cannot leave that stamp set alone, I LOVE it! :)).  Here's my card:


I used some new incolors on this card, I used Flirty Flamingo and Peekaboo Peach.  I then sponged around the panel with Tempting Turquois ink and then stamped the swirls in Soft Sky ink.  The butterfly was cut out using the Bold Butterflies thinlets.  I added some pearls as well.  What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today.  Have a wonderful day and thanks so much as always for stopping by.  I'll link all the products I used below for you.  Hugs!

Inky Hugs,

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment