buttons

Image Map

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

I Miss You - Super Sweet Card Using Brand New Stampin' Up! Products

Hi everyone!  I have a super quick post for you today.  This card is so sweet and was so incredibly easy to make.  The cute elephant stamp is from a brand new Stampin' Up! hostess set called Love You Lots (you can get this set if you spend $150 or more, either through a worskhop or individually).  The sentiment is from another hostess set called Gift of Love.  I used Gorgeous Grunge to make the background and of course I used the brand new In Color, Sweet Sugarplum and also Basic Grey.


How cute is that little elephant?!?! :)  I'll link for you below everything I used to create this card.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by!

Inky Hugs,

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment