buttons

Image Map

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Thank You Card Using Brand New Swirly Bird Stamp Set from Stampin' Up!

Hi everyone!  One of the many fabulous things about  joining Stampin' Up! is the fabulous team I get to be a part of.  We have recently started doing team challenges and we have a theme challenge and a color challenge.  This week's color challenge was to use the following colors: Sweet Sugarplum, Flirty Flamingo, and Rich Razzleberry (the first two colors are brand new In Colors and they are so gorgeous).  Here's my card:



For my card, I used the brand new Swirly Bird stamp set and the Swirly Scribbles thinlet dies.  I inked around the main panel with Sweet Sugarplum ink.  I then added the new ribbon in Flirty Flamingo and then added the sentiment using the Thoughtful Banners stamp set and coordinating punch.  I added some gold metallic thread as well as some rhinestones.  What do you think?  I just love these colors together, really beautiful!

Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.

Inky Hugs,

Christine



No comments:

Post a Comment