buttons

Image Map

Monday, June 18, 2018

Stampin' Up!'s new Abstract Impressions Stamp Set

Hi everyone!!!  Today, I have a fun card and video to share showing you the brand new Abstract Impressions stamp set in action.  This stamp set is brand new and is absolutely amazing.  I think if I had to pick a favorite set from the catalog, this would be it :)  I love two step stamping, it's one of my favorite techniques, and this stamp set makes it so easy to do.  I will be having an online class using this stamp set.  Please check back tomorrow for a video and blog post explaining all about the online class.  I wanted to do this video first so you could really see the stamp set in action so you could see if this is a class you would be interested in.  Here's today's video tutorial:
And here are some pictures of the card:



To create this card, I first cut out a piece of Whisper White cardstock at 4 1/4" by 3 1/4".  This is the panel we will stamp our images on.  I first stamped the sentiment using Memento black ink.  I then stamped the large flowers using first, Flirty Flamingo ink stamped off (meaning I stamped it once onto scratch paper, then stamped it down onto my cardstock), and then I stamped the second image with Flirty Flamingo ink full strength (not stamped off) and then I stamped the third image with Melon Mambo ink.  Next I stamped the leaf.  I stamped the first leaf image with Granny Apple Green ink and then the second part of the image with Garden Green ink.  Finally, I stamped the blue flowers.  The first layer was stamped with Bermuda Bay ink and the second layer was stamped with Pacific Point.  I then adhered the stamped panel to a piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock cut at 4 1/2" by 3 1/2".  Next, I created an A2 sized card base (which measures 5 1/2" by 4 1/2") out of Thick Whisper White cardstock.  I then adhered a piece of designer series paper from the Garden Impressions 6x6 designer paper pad to the cardbase.  Next, I adhered some white baker's twine to the stamped panel, then adhered it to my card base with dimensionals.  Finally, I adhered some Rhinestones for some added bling.  What do you think?

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  All products used for today's card are linked below.  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Christine

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card and color palette. This beauty would fit right in with my current Rose Garden blog challenge :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys
    https://dragonflyjourneys.blogspot.com/2018/06/challenge-no-120-rose-garden.html

    ReplyDelete