buttons

Image Map

Saturday, June 23, 2018

Creating a Bright Fun Card with Stampin' Up's Abstract Impressions Stamp Set

(To view on YouTube, click HERE)

Hi everyone!  In today's video, I just had to play again with Stampin' Up's brand new Abstract Impressions stamp set, which was just released in the new Annual Catalog.  I love using this stamp set to quickly create fun, artistic cards.  I hope you enjoy the video.  Here are some pictures of my card:



To create this card, I first started with a piece of Whisper White cardstock cut at 4 1/4" by 3 1/4 inches.  I stamped the grass with my lightest color first (Granny Apple Green) and then my darker color (Garden Green).  Next, I stamped the flowers (the more solid image first) in my lightest color (Bermuda Bay) and then stamped the second step in my darkest blue color (Pacific Point).  Next, I stamped the butterfly with first, Blushing Bride, then Melon Mambo.  I stamped the body of the butterfly in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I then stamped the sentiment with Melon Mambo ink and then adhered the stamped panel to a piece of Melon Mambo cardstock measuring 4 1/2 by 3 1/2".  Next, I stamped the solid flower image with Bermuda Bay ink onto Bermuda Bay cardstock, which  measures 4 x 5 1/4".  I then adhered the Bermuda Bay to an A2 sized card of Thick Whisper White cardstock.  I then adhered the stamped panel with Dimensionals.  I added a bow out of thick Whisper White Baker's Twine and then added a few rhinestones to the centers of the flowers.  What do you think?

Don't forget, I'm having an online card class using the Abstract Impressions stamp set and coordinating thinlet set. For all the information on the class, see the video here:


(To view on YouTube, click HERE)

Thanks so much as always for stopping by. I will link below all the products used to create today's card.  Feel free to shop any time.  Thanks so much for your support!

Big Hugs,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment