buttons

Image Map

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Quick and Easy Card Using Stampin' Up!'s High Tide Stamp Set

To view on YouTube, click HERE.

Hi stampers!  Today, I have a fun card and video tutorial sharing how I put this sweet but simple card together.  Here's a picture of the card:




To create this card, I first cut a stitched oval out of the Stitched Shapes Framelits dies set (I used the largest oval in the set) out of Whisper White cardstock.  I then stamped the base of the lighthouse in Bermuda Bay ink and then stamped the second step in Basic Gray ink.  I then stamped the sand in Crumb Cake ink.  I then cut out a scalloped oval from the Layering Ovals framelits dies set out of Bermuda Bay cardstock.  Next, I adhered a piece of Bermuda Bay DSP from the Brights 6x6 paper collection (this piece of DSP measures 4" by 2") and adhered it to a piece of Pool Party cardstock, which measures 4" by 5 1/4".  Next, I stamped the birds in Basic Gray ink and then stamped my sentiment in Bermuda Bay ink.  I then adhered a piece of Burlap ribbon around the DSP and Pool Party panel.  I then adhered the entire Pool Party panel to a standard A2 sized card per base (4 1/4 by 5 1/2) which was made out of Bermuda Bay cardstock (I also placed a piece of Whisper White cardstock inside the card for writing your message).  Next, I placed some Stampin' Dimensionals on the back of my oval panel and then adhered some Silver Metallic thread to the back.  I then adhered the oval panel down to the card base.  For a finishing touch, I added a few Metallic Silver pearls.  What do you think?

This stamp set will be part of my new Online Card Class, so look for another post from me today announcing that card class and providing you all the details.  I love this stamp set, the possibilities are plentiful.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  I'll link below all of the products I used to create this card.  Big Hugs!!!!
Hugs, Christine


No comments:

Post a Comment