buttons

Image Map

Sunday, August 19, 2018

Stampin' Up 2018 Holiday Catalog Paper Share


To view on YouTube, click HERE.
Hi everyone!  In this video, I share with you how I will be doing my paper share for the 2018 Stampin' Up Holiday Catalog.  What is a paper share?  Well, I thought it might be fun for you all to be able to see a sampling of all of the designer series paper and specialty paper available in the holiday catalog so you can see the prints up close and in person.  The paper packs are at least $11 for most of them so it can be costly.  This way, you will get a sampling of every single paper available in this holiday catalog.  You'll get two sheets of each design available in the catalog.  And, you get all of this for $30, including shipping!!!!  That's a great deal!!!  To sign up, simply email me at christinemriley@gmail.com with "Holiday Catalog Paper Share" in the subject line and let me know you'd like to purchase. I'll invoice you the $30 through PayPal.  I think you guys will really like this new feature so I hope you sign up!  Hugs! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment