buttons

Image Map

Friday, August 3, 2018

Stampin Up 2018 Holiday Catalog Haul Video - Unboxing Video


To view on YouTube, click HERE.  

Hi everyone!  My preorder from the 2018 Stampin' Up Holiday Catalog came today and I was so excited, I just had to make an unboxing/haul video for you guys.  

In today's video, I share a bunch of new goodies I just received from my preorder from the Stampin' Up 2018 Holiday Catalog.  You guys will be able to order from this catalog starting September 1st, but I wanted to share some goodies with you now so you can get excited :)  If you have ordered from me (I started my business back up in June, 2018 so if you've ordered from me since then) you will automatically receive a catalog from me in the mail.  If you have not yet ordered from me, but would like a catalog, please email me at christinemriley@gmail.com with "Holiday Catalog Request" in the subject line and just give me your mailing address and I'll send one right out :)  Thanks so much as always for stopping by :)  Hugs!

Hugs, Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment