buttons

Image Map

Sunday, August 26, 2018

Creating a Beautiful Card Using Stampin' Up's Beautiful Promenade Bundle


To view on YouTube, click HERE.

Hi everyone!  I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!  I can't believe how quickly the weekends go by.  We've had a good one, the weather is beautiful here.  Anyway, for my video and card today, I had to play some more with the Beautiful Promenade bundle from Stampin' Up.  Here are some pictures of my card:



For today's card, I first stamped the inside layer of the stamp from the Beautiful Promenade stamp set in Coastal Cabana ink onto a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock.  I then used my embossing buddy and swiped it over the part of the cardstock where I stamped the inside of the flower.  I then stamped the outer image of the flower with Versamark ink and then sprinkled copper embossing powder over the image.  I melted the embossing powder with my heat tool and voila!  You get a beautiful embossed image.  It's so pretty in person!  Next, I stamped the small floral cluster in Berry Burst ink.  I then cut both flowers out with their coordinating dies from the Beautiful Layers thinlits die set.  Next, I cut a piece of copper foil paper into 1 1/2" by 4" and ran it through my Big Shot using my Garden Trellis textured impressions embossing folder.  I then adhered the strip of copper paper to a piece of Berry Burst cardstock measuring 4" by 5 1/4" and then adhered that to a Coastal Cabana cardstock card base measuring 11" by 4 1/4", scored at 5 1/2".  I next cut a piece of Coastal Cabana cardstock into a beautiful stitched shape using the limited edition Stitched Seasons dies (which are only available, while supplies last, for the month of August, so make sure to pick it up (and the coordinating stamp set) as soon as possible if you're interested.  I stamped another floral image from the stamp set around the stitched panel in Coastal Cabana ink for a subtle tone on tone look.  I then adhered the stitched panel to the card front with dimensionals.  Next, I used a piece of copper glitter paper (which will be available September 5 when the Holiday Catalog goes live) with the beautiful die from the Beautiful Layers Thinlits die set (the Big Shot sandwich you want is the Big Shot Platform, Thin Die Adaptor, Precision Base platform, cardstock, die face down, cutting plate).  Then I used my Die Brush to get all the pieces out of the die.  It comes out perfectly.  I adhered the glitter die cut to the bottom left corner with dimensionals.  I then cut out some leaves from Shaded Spruce cardstock using the Beautiful Layers dies, and then adhered them to the back of my Coastal Cabana and copper embossed flower with mini glue dots and then adhered the flower to the top of the glimmer paper with dimensionals.  I adhered the small stamped Berry Burst flower cluster to the bottom right hand corner with dimensionals.  Finally, I stamped my sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto Berry Burst cardstock and then cut the banner end with my Triple Banner punch.  I added dimensionals to the back of the sentiment panel and then wound some copper metallic thread along the back, and then adhered the panel to the card front.  For a finishing touch (and I forgot to do this in the video), I added three pearls to the top left hand corner.  What do you think?

Don't forget, I'm doing an online card class using this bundle and there are still spots open!  You must register by tomorrow (Monday, August 27th).  Check out this video here for all the information:



And below is a picture of all the goodies you get in this class!  To register, please email me at christinemriley@gmail.com.  I'd love to have you in class :)


Also, don't forget about Bonus Days:


Finally, don't forget about Bonus Days!  The month of August is almost over!  For every $50 you spend in August, you get $5 in free Bonus Bucks you can redeem in September (when the new Holiday Catalog comes out!)  There is no limit to the amount of Bonus Bucks you can earn, so get shopping :)

Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  I'll have a link below to all of the products used to make today's card.  Have a wonderful day!  Hugs!
Hugs,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment