buttons

Image Map

Monday, August 24, 2015

Video - How to Use the Brand New Festive Flower Builder Punch

Hi everyone and Happy Monday!  I hope your week is off to a great start.  I have an exciting project and video to share with you today.  For today's project, I'm using the Reason for the Season stamp set and the Festive Flower Builder Punch (both available September 1st from Stampin' Up!'s brand new 2015 Holiday Catalog).  I've also done a video for you showing how to use this awesome stamp set and coordinating punch.  Here is my finished project:

 
 



And here is a link to my video showing you how to use your stamp set and Festive Flower Punch to create this gorgeous flower:



Thanks so much for stopping by!  I'll link all the products to make this gorgeous bag below.

Inky Hugs,

Christine

Reason For the Season Stamp Set - 139730- Available September 1st from the 2015 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog

Festive Flower Builder Punch - 139682 - Available September 1st from the 2015 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog

A Little Something Stamp Set - 139830 - Available September 1st from the 2015 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog

No comments:

Post a Comment