buttons

Image Map

Friday, August 7, 2015

Celebrate


Hi everyone and happy Friday!  It's been quite the week here so I'm SO glad the weekend is here :)  I have a very simple, but elegant card to share with you today.  I just love this gorgeous Definitely Dahlia background stamp.  I stamped it with Blushing Bride ink onto Whsiper White cardstock.  I added this beautiful Sahara Sand lace ribbon and a bow (I love the tear tape, it holds bows beautifully).  I also used the fun "Celebrate" from the Natural Elements collection.  I inked it with Sahara Sand ink to give it a little color and then ahered it with the multipurpose liquid glue (it holds heavy accents perfectly and you only need a little bit).  What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  All products that were used to make this card are linked below.  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Christine
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment