buttons

Image Map

Saturday, August 22, 2015

August Paper Pupkin

Hi everyone!  Sorry for the late post today.  The day got away from me :)  Earlier this week, I did a quick video for you on this month's Paper Pumpkin kit from Stampin' Up!  I wanted to post pictures today of all the projects I made with this month's kit.  I LOVE Paper Pumpkin!  You really get your money's worth out of these kits, I promise.  Stampin' Up! thinks of everything for you when creating these kits and they are truly gorgeous and oh so fun to put together.  Also, if you sign up now, you get the first two months half off (including shipping!)  That would be like $10 a month!  How cool!  If you are interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin, CLICK HERE.  You have enough supplies in your kit this month to create six cards, six envelopes, and three gorgeous boxes.  That's a lot of projects! As always, you can use the directions and just create the projects that Stampin' Up! envisioned with the kit, or you can change it up and put your own twist on it.  I thought the kit was so beautiful as it was, that I just created the projects Stampin' Up! suggested.  Here goes:







I hope you enjoyed today's post.  Don't forget to CLICK HERE to check out Paper Pumpkin and subscribe! :)  Have a wonderful weekend, I'll be back on Monday with a video and project from the brand new Holiday Catalog! :)

Inky Hugs,

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment