buttons

Image Map

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Friendship is a Sheltering Tree

Hi everyone and Happy Wednesday! :)  I have a new card to share today so I'll get right to it:



I think the Sheltering Tree stamp set is one of my all time favorites.  I have 5 different projects on my desk right now in various stages of completion using this stamp set :)  It's just so versatile, there's so much you can do with it.  For today's card, I used the thumping technique to get the mutlicolored look to my tree.  It's super simple, I first inked the "leaves" in Pink Pirouette ink, then I took a Rose Red Stampin' Write Marker and just thumped it on the inked leaves, right on top of the Pink Pirouette.  I then huffed my breath on it to reignite the ink, then stamped it down.  That's what gives the mutlicolored look :)  What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today.  Thank you so much as always for stopping by.  You can get everything needed to create this card by using the links below. 

Inky Hugs,

Christine

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment