buttons

Image Map

Monday, August 10, 2015

Hi everyone and Happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I'm in LOVE with the "You've Got This" stamp set. Here's my card:



I used a couple different techniques with this card.  First, I stamped the card in Versamark Ink and sprinkled white embossing powder over it to emboss it.  Next, I watercolored the image using my ink pads and blender pen (just squeeze lightly in the middle of the pad, then open it up and your ink is in your lid, you use that for your pallet and then dip your blender pen into the ink).  I then cut the flower out. Next, I created my card using SU cardstock and DP (links below to all the colors I used).  I stamped the background stamp from the stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black (I stamped off, then stamped onto the cardstock).  I then adhered the flower to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.  I then stamped my sentiment and also added three gorgeous rhinestones to finish it off.  What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today, thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Everything I used to create this card can be found in my Stampin' Up! store.  Links to each item can be found below. 

Inky Hugs,

Christine

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment