buttons

Image Map

Friday, July 15, 2016

Thoughtful Branches - Exciting New Preorder From Stampin' Up!

Hi everyone and happy Friday!  We made it! :)  I'm so glad the weekend is here.  I am so excited to share my card with you today!  One of the many perks of being a demonstrator is that we get to preorder new products.  My card today features a brand new stamp set called Thoughtful Branches and a brand new coordinating die set called Beautiful Branches.  For a limited time, you can buy the stamp set, the die set, or both as a bundle, beginning August 1st.  Here's my card:





How wonderful is this?!?!  I just LOVE this stamp set.  You can create projects for all seasons and the coordinating dies really make your projects pop!  For my card, I stamped the leaves in Pear Pizzazz and then lightly used the thumping technique with my Melon Mambo marker to add some color to the leaves.  I then cut the leaves and the tree out with the coordinating dies.  I then cut the leaves out again in Flirty Flamingo to back behind the stamped leaves.  I added some linen thread and some pearls and then stamped the sentiment in Flirty Flamingo.  I just LOVE this set and you will too, I promise!  Here's the set and the dies:




Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  I will link for you below all the products I used to create this card.  Have a wonderful day! :)

Inky Hugs,

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment