buttons

Image Map

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

For You - Stampin' Up!'s Blooms and Wishes Stamp Set

Hi Stampers, and happy Tuesday! I hope you are all having a wonderful week. I have a super fun card to share with you today using two brand new stamp sets from Stampin' Up!


I love the new Blooms and Wishes stamp set from Stampin' Up! and I LOVE the new In Colors, so I decided to combine the two.  I did some two step stamping with the new stamp set, using Peekaboo Peach and Flirty Flamingo.  I created my own background paper using the new Playful Backgrounds stamp set.  For some fun, I added some glimmer paper and some rhinestones.  What do you think
Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day!

Inky Hugs,

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment