buttons

Image Map

Saturday, July 16, 2016

For You - Another Sneak Peek at Stampin' Up!'s Thoughtful Branches Bundle

Hi everyone and Happy Saturday! I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend! We got up this morning and took the kiddos to Panera for breakfast and then to the park before it got super hot outside. Anyway, I can't seem to stop playing with the new Thoughtful Branches bundle from Stampin' Up! One of the perks of being a demo is getting to preorder awesome product and this stamp set and the coordinating thinlits are truly my current favorite goodies to play with. The possibilities are endless with this stamp set. It's truly amazing! Here's today's card:




How sweet is this card? I just love this set!  I first stamped the leaves in Pear Pizazz and then Flirty Flamingo overtop of it to give the multi-colors.  I then cut it out with the coordinating thinlit.  I then cut the same thinlit again in just Melon Mabo and hten adhered them together with dimensionals.  I then cut the tree out of Early Espreesso.  I layered it onto Very Vanilla cardstock, which I cut out using the Lots of Labels framelit.  I stamped the birds in Island Indigo and Melon Mambo and cut them out with the coordinating thinlits. The heart was cut out of Gold Glimmer paper using the Sweet and Sassy framelits.  The DSP is from the neutrals designer series paper.  I also added some gold glimmer paper to the bottom as well as gold foil.  I embossed the sentiment with gold embossing powder.  I also added some gold enamel hearts for a finishing touch.  What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today.  Have a fabulous weekend.  I'll link below all the products I used to create this card.  Remember, you can purchase this bundle for a limited time beginning August 2nd.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by!

Inky Hugs,

Christine

1 comment:

  1. Now I see you used the SU! Silver Foil Sheets on this project and am presuming that's what you used on the one I commented on earlier instead of aluminum foil. I wonder if foil can be used!?! Have you tried it? Since I don't have SU's product I think I'll try using kitchen foil and see if it works. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete