buttons

Image Map

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Video Tutorial - Two Step Stamping Using Stampin' Up!'s Brand New Picture Perfect Stamp Set

Hi everyone! Well, we survived the blizzard!  Forty inches of snow, can you believe it?  Ugh!  We're still digging out but the roads are much better and things are slowly getting back to normal.  I have an elegant card and video tutorial to share with you today so I'll get right to it.  Here's my card using the two step stamping technique and the brand new Picture Perfect stamp set from Stampin' Up!'s 2016 Occasions Catalog:

   


And here's a video tutorial I prepared to show you how super easy it is to create these gorgeous images from this stamp set:



I was so excited to share this video and this card with you guys.  I truly felt like an artist after stamping these images and that's because Stampin' Up! has created such an amazing and easy to use stamp set.  I hope you find this video useful and that you will be just as excited about this stamp set as I am :)  I will link for you below all the items I used to create this card.  Thanks as always so much for stopping by.  I'm so grateful for all my viewers and customers.  Hug hugs to you!

Hugs,

Christine

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Christine! Congratulations! This project is one of my most popular pins this week and is being highlighted on my blog today. Thanks for sharing. Kylie xx

    ReplyDelete