buttons

Image Map

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

You Made My Day

Hi everyone and Happy Wednesday!  I have a super fun card to share with you today that looks like I spent a lot of time on, but it's actually super easy.  Here it is:



For this card, I did a lot of sponging.  My stamping panel of paper is actually Whisper White cardstock.  It's cut at 3 3/4" by 5".  I first sponged the entire panel in So Saffron ink.  I then sponged the bottom (about an inch and a half or so) with Old Olive ink.  I then sponged around the top portion in Blushing Bride, and then around the edges in Rose Red ink.  I then just stamped the leaves and flowers using the gorgeous Summer Silhouettes stamp set from Stampin Up.  I added some white marks on the leaves with my white gel pen and added some rhinestones.  The sentiment is from the A Dozen Thoughts stamp set.  I used the banner punch to cut it out.  What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today, thanks so much as always for stopping by.  I will link below all the products I used to make this card.  Have a wonderful day!

Inky Hugs,

Christine


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment