buttons

Image Map

Saturday, August 1, 2015

You Are Remarkable





Hi everyone and Happy Saturday! :)  I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.  I have another card to share today using this gorgeous stamp set from Stampin' Up!  I watercolored this image from the Remarkable You Stamp Set using Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry inks.  I just love this set, it's so elegant!  You can see links to all the supplies I used to create this card below.  Everything you need to create this card is available below in my Stampin' Up! Store.  If you ever have any questions, please hit the "contact me" button above and send me an email.  I'm happy to help and would love to be your demonstrator if you don't already have one :)  Have a wonderful day and thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Christine


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment