buttons

Image Map

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Rawr!

Hi everyone and Happy Thursday! I'm SO excited, I got all of my holiday catalog preorder goodies so I'm going to put a video together for you guys tonight to show you all the goodies you can soon order! Let me tell you, I love everything Stampin' Up! does, but this new holiday catalog is my absolute favorite! If you'd like a catalog (either the annual catalog or the holiday catalog), click on the "contact me" tab above and send me an email and I'm happy to maile that out for you. Okay, onto my card for today :) :




Last week I posted another card using this No Bones About It adorable Stampin' Up set.  With that card, I kept it kind of masculine so it could make a good "boy's" card.  I wanted to show you though how versatile Stampin' Up stamps are.  So for today's card, I used the same set and created a pink dinosaur :)  The leaves also come from the same set and I did some sponging around the image panel as well.  Everything you need to create this card is available from Stampin' Up! and I have linked all the supplies below.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day!

Inky Hugs,

Christine

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment