buttons

Image Map

Monday, August 22, 2016

You're In My Thoughts - More With Stampin' Up!'s Thoughtful Branches Bundle

Hi everyone and Happy Monday! Sorry it's been a few days between postings, things have been crazy busy the last few days. I just cannot stop using this Thoughtful Branches Bundle from Stampin' Up!  Don't forget, this bundle is only available this month (August) and only while supplies lasts so make sure to pick yours up!  Here's my card:



To create the trees, I first stamped the branches with Early Espresso ink.  I then used my Stamin' Write markers and colored the ink onto the buds to create the multi-color look.  I used Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango, and Cherry Cobbler markers.  I used some gold foil and gold glimmer paper and I also used the mini butterfly punch for an added effect.  What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by!

Hugs,

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment